A positive omnichannel customer experience enables a brand to improve its reputation in the industry. So, you cannot leave any stone unturned, be it marketing, advertising, or sales. But is it going to the right audience? In this article at CMSWire, Scott Clark shares six KPIs to analyze your omnichannel customer experience.
Omnichannel Customer Experience KPIs
John Nash, Redpoint Global’s chief marketing and strategy officer, explained that you must view your customers more ‘holistically’ and plan your strategies accordingly. Align your strategy per the customer interests to offer them an improved omnichannel customer experience. Here are the six KPIs to keep you on the right track:
KPIs to Measure
- CSAT, customer satisfaction score, describes if your customer is happy with your service. A simple survey can reveal it. According to the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) report, CX was badly hit by the pandemic. The metric helps businesses prevent a business risk in the viral economic crisis.
- NPS, net promoter score, expresses how many of your loyal visitors voluntarily promoted your brand. After a couple of visits to your site, you can safely ask if they will recommend your brand to their friends and family.
- CLI, customer loyalty index, reveals if the visitor is willing to do business with you again. Ask, “How likely are you to try our other products or services?”
- CES, customer effort score, is a great indicator of your omnichannel customer experience health. The easier it is to scroll through your channels, the better the score.
- WYMU, the ‘would you miss us’ metric, finds out if customers are happy with your services and would miss your brand if you are no longer available.
- The shopping cart abandonment rate indicates whether customers are really interested in your products and services. According to a Baymard Institute report, customers leave items in e-commerce shopping carts 69.57 percent of the time. Use the following formula to measure the metric: [1 – (completed purchases/ number of carts)] x 100
To view the original article in full, visit the following link: https://www.cmswire.com/customer-experience/6-kpis-to-measure-the-omnichannel-customer-experience/